Since our inception in 1981, SKIHI Enterprises has successfully completed hundreds of construction projects. The construction process has become substantially more complex and streamlined through the years. The increasing focus on technology requires successful companies to continue to adjust their operations to accommodate the needs of our industry and our customers. Staying on the cutting edge of equipment, training and implementation is essential.
We believe SkiHi is among the leaders in the mechanical and plumbing industry in the State of Texas. We utilize the Construction Education Foundation and other sources for training and accreditation in areas associated with our industry. Our track record of referrals and satisfied customers continues to strengthen our position in the industry.
Our goal is providing high value for a competitive price and creating an advantage for our clients through our knowledge and experience. Our corporate position is to continually adjust our goals to meet the demands of our customers and the economy.
Some examples of our training and capabilities include:
- Mechanical and Plumbing licenses in Texas and Oklahoma
- Managers with LEED accreditation
- Licensed Plumbers, many with Medical Gas certifications
- LP Gas certification
- Geothermal certification
- Supervisors on site with OSHA 10 and 30 hour safety certificates
- All Superintendents have computers with remote internet access (allows for streamlined processing of paperwork on site rather than leaving the jobsites for extended periods)
- Experienced sheet metal supervision and installation
- Apprentice training for all employees
- FMI leadership training for all supervisors
- CEF training (applicable to all areas of expertise)
- Design-assist capabilities
- Certified backflow preventer testing
- Service Group (full service for maintenance, repairs, consultation, etc.)
Our job site safety program recognizes and rewards employees for their continuous efforts to make every jobsite a safe working environment. With these reward programs in place, SKIHI was awarded a Safety Award by Amerisure recognizing our company for outstanding safety performance.