Montgomery Plaza

Located on the upscale 7th Street corridor on the near west side of downtown Fort Worth, this renovated warehouse building now is home to over 140 single family residences. Originally constructed in 1927 by Thos. S. Byrne, General Contractor, for Montgomery Ward (a local retailer), this facility now offers its tenants restaurants, coffee shops and retail stores on the first floor, parking on the second floor and condominiums located on floors three through eight. SkiHi worked with Thos. S. Byrne over the course of 18 months to complete this project in 2009.